Thursday, January 7, 2010

a pretty good excuse.




Oh sweet blog, how I have missed you and all of my blog-world friends! I have tons to update on, everything from Christmas to NYE and probably more. Unfortunately I jumped right back into work when we returned from the holidays so there hasn't been much time for anything. My grand plan was to spend yesterday and today catching up. Catching up on laundry, housework, emails, this little blog... everything. 


My plans have been slightly altered since yesterday's news. At around 5:45 yesterday evening, we brought this little munchkin home to live with us.



Meet our new buddy Tucker (formerly Dom Perignon... yep, seriously. Such a classy dude!). We are so smitten with this little guy and are having the best time with him. We went back and forth on whether or not this was a good decision but so far haven't regretted it for a minute!



Just wanted to let you all know that we are still here and very, very well! Little Tucker is going to visit the vet today and we would all be very thankful for prayers that he is as healthy as he is happy!

(not my best picture I know... no one told me it would be a day for photographs and I was so not prepared ha!)


Until next time, we'll be playing, snuggling and hopefully continuing to have a great time with our new pal!

5 comments:

  1. Your new puppy is adorable!! and so is your new blog header..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a doggie named Tucker once! You may remember he was much less cute than your little one....

    I tell ya, having a pet to take care of is really awesome! It makes you feel like such a grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! welcome home Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little guy -- the floppy ear is precious!!

    ReplyDelete