Thursday, July 21, 2011

weekend away.

I am just a few hours away from hopping on a plane and heading to DC to visit this pretty lady...

This picture is old but it is from one of my favorite sister weekends ever, our weekend trip to NYC.

Our weekend includes all of our favorite things. We will be eating Mexican food, shopping, seeing a movie that neither of our husbands would have any interest in seeing, going to loads of tasty restaurants and we even have tickets to see Wicked (BIG thanks to my brother-in-law for that!!). I have had my plane tickets since May and am about to burst with excitement that it is finally time for the trip.

I promise to be back soon with pictures and stories from the trip and hopefully I'll find some time to get a pregnancy update done today.

Until then, I'm off to pack my bags and sit on the couch, counting down the minutes until time to head to the airport.


1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! Have a wonderful time with your sister-- nothing better.

    ReplyDelete