Monday, April 11, 2011

busy bee.

If my lack of posting hasn't made it clear by now, I've been a busy little lady lately!

Last week I was busy with making lots of crafts for a bridal shower, plus schoolwork and feeling under the weather thanks to my little nugget. 

Over the weekend I had a jam-packed trip to Texas to help host the bridal shower, more schoolwork and time with my parents. 

This week I am trying to get caught up on additional schoolwork (are you noticing this end-of-semester trend??), housework and hopefully squeezing in some time to blog. 

I'm crossing my fingers that I will be caught up on life by Thursday so I can get back on track with weekly updates about Baby K. I should have lots to share because we have a big ultrasound tomorrow. 

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that we're doing great, just trying to stay on top of everything. Most of the things I've been swamped with (party planning, finding a place to live, traveling to Texas) are wonderful things to be busy with, so I'm taking it all in stride! A few days of focus should have me feeling caught up and hopefully I'll have some extra time to chat with all of you. 

In the meantime, we would love some extra prayers for tomorrow's appointment! We cannot wait to see our little one again but more than anything want a good report on a healthy baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment