Tuesday, November 3, 2009

wish list.

A few weeks ago I decided to start thinking about what I might want for Christmas. My mom always asks for a few suggestions so I decided to make note of anything that came to mind. Would you like to see the very first thing I thought of??

{image via target.com}

Yep. A hand-held vacuum is the first thing I could come up with. I was as shocked as the rest of you. I was feeling pretty lame for requesting one of these until I stumbled upon request number 2...



{image via jcrew.com}


J. Crew coats are the best and I think this would be the perfect new addition to my closet. Maybe I'll wear this pretty little thing while I use my vacuum. At least I'll feel lovely while I do my chores!

Is there anything on your wishlist that I should have my eye on?

1 comment:

  1. I love your new fall background. You have the best taste.

    ReplyDelete