Monday, November 2, 2009

ooooops.

It seems that I accidentally let an entire week go by without posting! By the time I get home at 6:30 I just want to have dinner, watch some tv shows, read all of your blogs and go to bed. Writing it all out like that made me realize how very un-cool it sounds!

Work is still going great. I am getting a lot more comfortable with knowing how to fill out dress orders and feel like I am starting to learn more about our dresses and designers. I'm sure I'll have all of the dress facts down perfectly by February... just in time for the new dresses to come in!

In other news, I didn't work at the shop on Friday but got called to sub in a pre-k class. It was such a great day! The class is one of two pre-k classes in a technology high school. I was filling in for the teacher's aide so I spent the day helping out instead of running the classroom. I loved the teacher that I worked with and the kids were great. We did tons of fun Halloween activities and the kiddos even got to have their faces painted. It is definitely a school that I would love to go back to.

I don't work a full day until Saturday this week, just a few hours on Tuesday and Wednesday. A girl at work gave me a list of her favorite restaurants in Atlanta so we may try one on Sunday to celebrate our anniversary (yep, we're still celebrating the original one even though we are old and married now!)

Last but not least, look at the sweetest new little member of our family. My cousin Kyle and his wife Olivia are now proud parents to this little lady. I do believe she will be stealing the show this Thanksgiving!




1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear work is going so well! What a precious little addition to your family!! Have a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete