Monday, October 26, 2009

Psalm 126

The Lord has done great things for us; we are filled with joy.


We read this at church on Sunday and it has stuck with me. I took it as my little reminder to be thankful for the many blessings that fill my life with joy. So instead of writing paragraph upon paragraph about our weekend, enjoy this little list of things that have been bringing me lots of joy lately...

  • The beautiful weather that we had while walking to church on Sunday (and the tasty pumpkin spice I picked up on our way home)
  • Coming home to dinner on the table after working late on Friday (thanks Kyle!!)
  • Picking out invitations for the bridal shower I am hosting for Jenn.
  • Having a job that I enjoy.
  • Getting to know the girls at work! I've been waiting quite a few months to know some girls in this town... I'm enjoying every minute of it. 
  • Thinking about spending the holidays with our families.
  • Knowing that we will have a brand new little baby with us for Thanksgiving (my cousin, Kyle, and his wife are having their first baby in a few weeks!)
  • Finally feeling like I kind of know my way around this town (this will probably jinx me and I'll get lost tomorrow!)
  • Going to Six Flags Over Georgia (that will always sound strange to me) for Fright Fest. Kyle and I rode tons of rides and even indulged in a funnel cake treat.
  • Fall weather. I love it even more than I thought I would!
A few people have asked for the name of the store I am working at. If you're interested, you can email me at stephaniemariekrueger@gmail.com. I would love to tell all of my friends, real-life and blogging, I just don't want to put it up here and let the whole world know where they can find me :)


I hope the week got off to a great start for all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Six Flags over Texas use to definitely be a favorite of mine! Hope you love the Georgia one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very encouraged by this, Steph. your positive outlook on life has always challenged me! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing scripture and a great afirmation to faith. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete