Tuesday, August 17, 2010

it's go time.

Hubs and I are headed to Texas today!!! My heart is about to explode with excitement and happiness. I cannot wait to hug my family, see some sweet friends, enjoy some Tex-Mex and SEE MY SISTER GET MARRIED!!


I have no doubt that this is going to be an amazing week and I am so excited that it is finally here. 

Friends and family will be traveling from all corners of the country so please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as they head to the Lone Star State. Please also send up some prayers and happy thoughts on behalf of the wonderful couple. I hope that this week is everything they have ever hoped for and that they cherish every single moment. 

I plan on doing just that, soaking up every minute of my time at home. You probably won't be hearing from me until after the big day.... after my big sister becomes a MRS. 

Enjoy the rest of the week sweet friends. Can't wait to share pictures and stories with all of you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment