Monday, February 28, 2011

nada mucho.

I'm at a loss for any substantial blogging so how about some bullet points? Yes? Perfect!

  • We are heading home to Texas in a little over 2 weeks. I can't wait to see our families!
  • My mom and I are already planning a little trip to the mall. Not sure that I need a thing for my closet, but I definitely need a day with my momma. 
  • If we're lucky, I'm hoping my dad will even join us for lunch. He loves to shop with his girls.
  • I watched the Oscars last night with some of my favorite twitter girls. Can't say it was the most thrilling show but I enjoyed their 'virtual' company. 
  • Today I packed away my winter clothes, pulled out the spring wardrobe and sorted through some things to donate. Glad to have that behind me!
  • On the list of things I would really like to buy right now, a new vacuum and new bedding are at the top of the list. 
  • That's only partly true. I would also like these. (in gold or island pink) 
  • I also may have my eye on a handbag or two. 
  • Don't worry, Kyle, I'm not about to purchase any of the above items!
  • Kyle's mom's side of the family does a drawing to determine which extended relative you will give a Christmas gift to. I'm gifting one of Kyle's sweet cousins this year and already have her gift ready to go.
  • I recently won a blog giveaway from Chips and Salsa designs. Can't wait to work with sweet Abbey!
  • I feel a need for there to be homemade chocolate chip cookies in our apartment at all times. Kyle has no complaints.
  • Tucker is doing GREAT! He probably deserves an update post of his own. He is recovering so well!
  • What isn't going great is waking up at 3:00 am to give Tucker his eye drops. Not. a. fan.
  • I am helping two of my college roommates host a bridal shower for another one of our former roomies. I'm in charge of invitations and am so excited!
  • I miss my sister in a very big way. 
  • I still need to recap Troy and Ivy's trip to the ATL. Soon, promise.
  • I didn't do any schoolwork today. It was a nice break but I have lots to take care of tomorrow!
I'm getting ready to snuggle up on the couch and work on invitations for the bridal shower I mentioned. Between invitation designing, The Bachelor and that carton of Blue Bell in my freezer, it should be a cozy Monday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment