One of the items on my seemingly never-ending to-do list is creating our baby registry. I have been researching strollers and carseats since the second we found out about baby. I have read lots of online reviews and if you have written a blog post that has anything to do with 'baby must-haves,' I have likely read that as well.
Even with all of that knowledge I have a few questions for all of you mommas. I want to be sure we register for the right things at the right places.
I think we have come to a decision regarding our big items (stroller, carseat) but it's all those other little things (and oh my word there are lots!) that I could use a little guidance on.
So here are my questions. I would love to hear your feedback and opinions in the comments section.
- What item did you register for that you absolutely did not need and wish you would have left off?
- Similarly, what did you not register for that you ran out to buy as soon as baby came or you wish you would have registered for?
- Was there something you wish you would have registered for more of? (bottles, pacifiers and the like)
- Do any of you have experience with registering at Baby's 1st (in Houston) or Amazon? We will likely register at Babies 'R Us and I am trying to decide about one more place (sadly, Buy Buy Baby is off the list since there is no location in Houston)
- And lastly, what was your number 1 favorite thing you received or purchased for your little one...something that you just don't think you could have lived without?
I really appreciate any and all opinions you have to offer! I quickly go from feeling like a very educated pregnant gal to totally clueless over knowing how many bottles I need for my little lady.
I'm not sure if Kyle knows it yet or not but we will be starting this registry soon and I want to be as educated as possible. Thanks for the information, friends!