Saturday, September 18, 2010

prettied up.

Hello sweet readers! 

How do you like my new look?! 

I have the lovely Marina of Penny Lane Designs to thank for my shiny new blog. I have been wanting a makeover by Marina for ages and finally went ahead and purchased one of her BEAUTIFUL prefab designs. Marina was so easy to work with and even let me customize the design until it was exactly perfect for me. If you are in need of a makeover, give Marina's gorgeous designs a look. I am such a fan of all of her work. 

Not only does she create beautiful blogs but she is a fellow Aggie and was also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta.... a girl after my own heart! You should also check out her personal blog and admire her handsome little one year old. He is absolutely precious. 

A million thanks to Marina!!

My sister and her new hubby are in town until tomorrow so I'll be back soon with lots of updates! Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments: