Friday, August 14, 2009

happy birthday momma.

Today is my beautiful mom's birthday. I'm sad that I am far away in Georgia for this extra special day but will get to see her very soon for some belated birthday celebrating!

Happy birthday to a fabulous shopping partner, the person who gave me my extreme love for Mexican food, the lady with the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen, a wonderful role model, incredible wedding planner and the very best mom I know. You have taught me so much about how to be a wife, sister, daughter and mother (although I'll hold off on using that skill for a while!) I love you so much Momma. Hope your special dinner was extra yummy and that you get to open some fantastic presents!



At her last parent's weekend (8 years in a row...)


Bridal luncheon


Graduation day


I love this one from our rehearsal dinner


Beautiful, wonderful Momma






2 comments: