Monday, August 3, 2009

one year ago.

I was updating my calendar today. Adding a few exciting upcoming events (Kyle starting school, my family coming to visit, the family heading to visit Jenn, weddings this fall...) and flipped back to see what was happening in my life around this time one year ago.

One year ago tomorrow marks the day I moved into this precious room in Bryan.


One year ago this week my mom and I visited 2 potential wedding florists and a potential hair/makeup artist (do you think we made good decisions??)


And one year from this Saturday (the day that Troy and Ivy will get married!) we loaded up a u-haul and headed to Georgia to move my then fiance into his new apartment.


Whew! It makes me tired just looking at my planner entries from this time last year.

This upcoming weekend should be no less exciting than it was last year! We are heading back to Texas (yippee!!) on Wednesday to start celebrating Troy and Ivy's wedding (well, Kyle gets to start celebrating on Wednesday, I get to start Thursday afternoon!). We cannot wait to see our families, celebrate two great friends and enjoy a few days back home.

Before we can enjoy our fun-filled weekend, we have a full day of not-so-fun activities lined up for tomorrow. We are starting off with a visit to the local DMV for some Georgia drivers licenses, then we will have the pleasure of car inspections and if we are really, really lucky, we will be taking care of our car titles as well. The perfect way to spend a Tuesday, don't ya think?

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesdays and have something a little more fun than the DMV on your schedules!



ps-I am 1/3 of the way through with a pretty fabulous decorating project I have been working on. Hopefully I will finish up tomorrow and be able to share some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment