Monday, November 8, 2010

nine.

Nine years ago today Kyle asked me to be his girlfriend.

We just returned from a delicious dinner at Houston's to celebrate the fact that our relationship is almost a decade old. I know it's a bit odd that we still celebrate this anniversary, but we've been doing it since we were 15 and I hope we always will.

 I am so thankful that sweet, fifteen year old Kyle asked me to be his girlfriend and I can barely believe that it was nine years ago. And now here we are, living in Atlanta with a year and a half of marriage under our belts. Can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

Then:
Before celebrating our second anniversary at PF Chang's. We were super fancy that night and even got to borrow Kyle's dad's Camaro :) (Thanks, Scott!)

Now:
Anniversary number 9!


1 comment: