Tuesday, July 28, 2009

taking a break.

To say that we have been busy over the last few days would be an understatement! We were in Dallas Thursday-Sunday for Kelsey and Taylor's wedding weekend and the Krueger boys + Mason have been here since Sunday night. I loved getting to go to Dallas and see some of my best friends and we are having a great time with the fellas here. The boys are at a concert right now and I am enjoying having a little time to myself. I'm taking a little break from being a hostess so that I can share some pictures from this weekend and catch up on some tv.

I'm a little tired from all of the excitement, so my wedding recap is coming in the form of some of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Kelsey was a beautiful bride and I am so happy that I got to be part of her special day.

Holick roomies at the beautiful (and delicious) bridal luncheon

So glad this girl left Galveston for the weekend!

On our way to the SPCA

Mere meeting Miles for the first time

Auntie Andrea

Sweetest kitty I have ever seen

Taking the newest Martin home to Honey's :)

Holick.loves.headbands.

At the rehearsal


On our way to see the bride

Beautiful ladies


So good to see my roomies again

house party hug

At the reception

One last picture with Merry


On an unrelated note, today is my MaMa's birthday. She wasn't able to be with us at the wedding, so here is a picture that I took with her when I had my bridal portraits done. Happy birthday to my funny, feisty, beautiful MaMa. Sending lots of love your way!


1 comment:

  1. Stephy-
    LOVE the pictures!! Will you e-mail me the group pics plus any of you and me/me and miles? (PS He is trying to climb all over the keyboard as I'm typing this...he misses his auntie stephy!!) I love reading about your atlanta life...love you
    merry

    ReplyDelete