Monday, July 20, 2009

thoughtful.

I am currently in love with trips to my mailbox. I always enjoy the days when my People Magazine comes in the mail or when InStyle arrives filled with lots of fashionable goodies. But the very best mail is the kind that is completely unexpected. I've received several of those special pieces of mail this week and each of them has made me smile and reminded me of my wonderful friends and family back home. 

Earlier this week I received letters from two sweet friends (one even included a special picture from the wedding) and a thoughtful wedding gift from the family I used to babysit for. The most special delivery came today. I opened our mailbox today to find a small package from my sweet Grammy. I immediately started hoping that it was a yummy treat from her kitchen. Grammy did not disappoint (she never does) and inside the package was her famous homemade peanut butter fudge. Kyle and I are really enjoying our tasty treat from my Grammy!


Pretty Grammy

My new best friend from UPS brought one last postal treat this evening... my Nordstrom pre-sale items arrived! Not an unexpected delivery, but an exciting one nonetheless! I resisted the urge to put on a fashion show tonight, but you can bet I'll be playing in my new arrivals tomorrow!

It's getting late here in my new time zone so I am off to bed! We're heading to Dallas this weekend so I've got lots to take care of tomorrow before the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment