Thursday, December 30, 2010

christmas day.

Since we stayed at the Krueger casa Christmas Eve, we opened presents there first thing in the morning. Santa was very good to all of us and it was fun to celebrate with all of them. 

I'm not very good about taking pictures while we open presents, I vow to do better next year! I did remember to snap a picture of Tucker opening his present from Santa!

After presents and breakfast with Kyle's family, we loaded up and headed to have Christmas with mine. This is the only picture I took at my house... oops! But how cute is Tucker's bucket filled with presents??

Kyle and I must have been very good this year because Santa was more than generous at his house and mine... we were very, very spoiled!

After presents and breakfast we decided to take the dogs to the dog park to run. We thought we were dressed appropriately for the cold but we underestimated the crazy wind! Thankfully my mom had some blankets in the car so we bundled up in those. 

People keep asking how Tucker is doing since surgery... he is AMAZING! We could hardly get him to sit long enough for us to take a picture, he was loving all of the open space and other dogs. 

We cooked a big dinner at my house Christmas night. My dad made a tenderloin and Jenn and I were in charge of sides: creamed corn and scalloped potatoes. My dad and I had also made another apple pie for dessert.





Apparently my mom is the softy at our house because Tucker ended up snuggling with her after dinner. 

My parents gave me a sewing machine for my birthday so I decided to try to make some a few Christmas gifts. I made reversible aprons for my mom and Jenn and am pretty proud of how they turned out!



I also sewed something for Kyle's mom and for my dad's office. I'll have to share those later because I don't have any pictures. 

We had a truly wonderful Christmas. Everyone was very spoiled with great new things, but spending time together was far and away the best part. I was very sad to see Jenn and Jason leave to go back to DC but am incredibly thankful that we were all able to share the holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment